OCRA Executive Members – 2023
The Executive of OCRA is comprised of eleven voting members, ten of whom are elected at large by the voting members of OCRA at a general meeting. The eleventh member consists of the immediate Past President who is invited to attend all Executive meetings and to participate with voice and voting privileges.
- President, Barb Watts, Georgian College
- Vice President, Andrew Dykstra, Georgian College
- Secretary, Marilyn McDermott, Mohawk College
- Treasurer, Lorna Plunkett, Fleming College
- Communications Officer, Joe Mior, Fleming College
- Membership Co-ordinator, Yvonne Glenville, Centennial College
- Liaison Co-ordinator, Douglas Willford, Humber College
- Stella Pulkinghorn, Fleming College
- Rick Williams, Loyalist College
- Doug Greenwood, Sheridan College
- Linda Choptiany, Centennial College
Since 2002, OCRA has published newsletters to members. Currently, a newsletter is published annually as well as after a general meeting. Depending on the member’s choice of preferred communication, the newsletter is sent via email or mail.
Change of Address
Members are encouraged to notify the OCRA Membership Co-ordinator regarding any change to their postal or email address. Please use the Contact form.